1. Execute the tests using the test methodology and test tools according to the test plan and technical documents.
2. ProvIDE status of testing on a timely basis.
3. Report and log issues found during testing.
4. Setup systems and environment for debugging and investigating the issues with the DEVelopment teams when needed.
5. Assist development teams to reproduce issues more easily and to narrow down root cause.
6. Verify issues have been fixed by the development teams and track the issues to closure.
7. Self-motivated for quality assurance and test activity supports when needed.
8.Work independently for test environment setup and problem solving. Be self-learning to improve work efficiency/quality, technical knowledge/skill.
1. Knowledge of PC/server architecture, BIOS/UEFI, SMBIOS, ACPI.
2. Familiarity with validation methodology, processes and tools. Has experience with memory/PCIe error injection tool and In-target probe debug tool.
3. Basic knowledge of.NETworking infrastructure: IPv4, IPv6, HTTP(S), Telnet, FTP, SSH, DHCP, DNS, PXE, VLAN
4. Basic knowledge of configuring OS (some or all LINUX, WINDOWS, VMWare)
5. Basic scripting skill using some or all of these: Windows batch, power shell, VB, Linux shell script, bash
5. Familiarity with the defects tracking system
1. Familiarity with Linux is plus
2. Knowledge of PYTHON is a plus
3. Able to build up and maintain application servers for testing: PXE server, LDAP(S) server, Mail server, NFS server